Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tiger

It's been a while, I know. Nothing really new until today. Aeryns two favorite toys are a little green bear and a Tigger. She loves it when we pounce it on her. Today she was really into the G sounds, and she said "tiger." Well it sounded really close if it wasn't. We'll wait and see if it was just a moment thing, or her actual first word. Who needs momma and daddy, when you've got Tigger?
Also I am excited today because Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is released at midnight. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it by myself, since Melisa and I aren't together, or wait until Tim and I could go. When I decided, it was the iMax midnight show was sold out. There are still midnight tickets for the regular screens. But instead I am going to the iMax at 3am!!! If I can pull myself out of bed at 230 of course.
Tomorrow I am going to Wal-Mart to pick up the pics of Aeryn and Calet. I am way excited. I can't wait to see them! I know I am going to melt from the cuteness. Four sweet chubby cheeks in one photo! It should be illegal. :-)

No comments: