Monday, July 23, 2007

759 pages

It took me just under 24 hours to finish reading the new Harry Potter book. That's including 4 hours of sleep, and a few hours of playing with the family and cooking dinner. It's not my favorite of the series, but it's good. I cried like 4 times. The only other time I cried during a book was the end of Half-Blood Prince. I went to a release party with my friend Michelle(dressed as Rita Skeeter), a friend of hers whose name I can't remember(Professor Trelawny), and Michelle's son Evan(Draco), and her friends daughter(Pansy Parkinson). They were so well costumed. I went as Marietta, Cho's friend who snitches on the DA. I had a blue striped top and curled my hair and had Tim write SNEAK across my forehead. I have a picture, but I need to get it scanned to get it on. I had lots of fun at the party, even though it was sans Melisa. I am not sad that the series is over. I think the loose ends were tied up good. And no matter how many times I read the books, I know they will never get boring for me.
Just a side note here: I came across this great household organizer page. It's got some great print outs and advice for anyone who is interested. http://organizedhome.com/index.html

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Yeah for Harry Potter! Loved the link. Can't wait to devour the info!