Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First entry...just for starters

Well, here it is. Melisa finally wore me down, and I have created this crazy blog. I don't know how often I will be on here posting...I have a feeling it's addictive and will be on here more than I am thinking I will be.
So here's what's been going on. Aeryn has her two bottom front teeth in. They started to come in begining of May. She crawled, on hands and knees, tummy off the floor, for the first time yesterday. Before that she would get her tummy off the floor, but couldn't coordinate her hands and knees and would just lunge forward. I cannot believe how fast they grow. She will be 8 months in 2 weeks! Well, it's late, and I am gonna get off to bed. I will be getting into more details as time goes on. And here is a little slide show that I did about 2 months ago. I am planning on doing some more, and adding some more pics. Oh yeah, today is Puppys 3rd birthday!!!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Yeah Brookie! Thanks so much. I hope you'll update it lots so I can get my Brooke-fix from far away. Love you.