Friday, June 8, 2007

Aeryn's Firsts

Well today I moved Aeryn's crib mattress to the lowest setting. When I went to get her up this morning she was sitting up; what a big girl! As I was doing this I couldn't help but think that before I know it I will be taking the front off so she can get in and out herself. So I decided to make a little slide of all her firsts that have already happened. I need to get a new pic on here too of her teeth. She has both of her bottom front teeth in already. They came in around mid-May. We had seen a little brown spot, where her left one came in, for about two weeks before. So I was expecting that one. But the next day after the left one popped out a little, so did the right! And she crawled, belly off the floor, on hands and knees, for the first time this past Monday, the 4th. After the first time she did it, she was a pro, like she'd been doing it all along. She was threatening to crawl for about two months now. She's get on her hands and knees, and push as hard as she could with her legs, lifting up like a Mogli(from Jungle Book). But she didn't have the coordination to move her hands with her legs. Sometimes she would scoot backwards a little.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Too cute Brooke! Thanks for the update!