Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Blog

Nothing too fun today. Aeryn and I went to Wal-Mart this morning to buy groceries. We hung out all day and had so much fun. Aeryn learned to clap a week ago, and now that's her facorite thing to do. She will clap for almost anything. It is so cute.
I did start a new blog today. Melisa suggested that I put some recipes on my blog. But I couldn't figure out a way to do it without putting it in this part. So I started a new blog to put them on! I don't have any recipes yet. Maybe later tonight after Aeryn is in bed, or tomorrow. I promise I will try to get some one. I have got some good ones! Yum! Check out the link on the side of the page!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

I didn't get to see her clap! Now you need to get on YouTube and put up video. I know, I'm demanding. But it feels so nice that I can read your blog and feel like I still not what is going on with you. Thanks so much for doing this for me. I really appreciate it. Love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

It is fun to read about life with your cute little daughter and husband. How is he by the way. You dad was sure a big help in MI. My husband was jealous he couldn't be there for the heavy lifting. It is his favorite part.
I will be watching for recipes.
Terry

Mamapierce said...

Hey Brooke, I can see that Melisa finally got you to begin a blog. It's a nice one! I'm excited to check in & see how you're doing!