Monday, June 18, 2007

Already Missing

So it's been a while. I am still not 100% with my blog. But Melisa REALLY wanted me to start one, and I guess cause I love her, I better keep up with it.
Today I took Aeryn and met Melisa, Calet and the boyz at Wal-Mart to get portraits done of Aeryn and Calet before they move. Those girls are going to break some hearts. Can't wait to get the pics in! I will post them, and I bet Melisa will too. I have been so proud of myself lately for the way I have been handling the Mons' moving. But today, it's really hit me. Maybe it has something to do with them leaving in 2 days and not having any spare time at the moment because they are packing and saying goodbye to everyone that loves them. I try to think that it's only for a few years, 5 I believe, and they will be a phone call away. I can only hope that the time will fly and the visits often.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

How soon until you can pick up the pictures?! I can't wait to get them! And don't forget Calet's 6 months pix. They are at the same store.