Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Slide

Whew. I am caught up on posting slides. There are too many to post, so just look for the link in my links. So here's the goings on. Easter was fun. Tim and I dyed some eggs. Tim had the great idea of letting Aeryn cheat this year on the hunt. While was out front hiding the eggs, Aeryn and I "peeked" out the front window and watched. She got the hint alright. Immediately when Tim came inside, she stole the basket, and was out the door before we could get her shoes on. She really enjoyed the experience, and was good about picking up dropped eggs. We didn't go anywhere else to hunt eggs. Maybe next year.
Aeryn is still doing great with her sign language. What a fit she throws if we turn it off, or don't get turn it in fast enough.
We also found a great playground. It's a bit far, about 15-20min, in Jenks. It's worth the drive though. I enjoy playing on it. There are two structures. A great big one, for big kids, duh. And there is one perfect for toddlers. The bars around it are too close together for any heads to pop through. We have been to it twice. The first was just Aeryn and I, we met up with Stephanie and Annika. And the second time was with the three of us today. What great weather. I am going to be so bummed when the humidity strikes.
Our decor has changed a little as well. We have a new kitchen table...



We are going to have the chairs reupholstered soon.
The other items, are a new to us TV and entertainment center. Thank you Dad. You can see them in one of the new slides.

When you have a moment, and by moment I mean hours, and check out the awesome putt putt game in my links. Thank you to my step dad Lee. Enjoy! And now all that is left for me to do is add some more recipes to my other page. Lots of yummy goodness!

No comments: