Thursday, September 27, 2007

Big Litlle Helper

Today was a good day. While I was taking laundry out of the dryer, I had a little helper. Aeryn likes to bang on the machines when I do laundry. Today she actually reached in the dryer and pulled out some clothes and put them into the clean basket I was using; instead of taking them out of the clean basket. :-) I can't believe how much she has picked up on recently. Climbing stairs(and everything else), giving kisses, blowing kisses, waving to others, the TV, dancing, opening and closing things(like the dog cage), and now laundry! I am sure I have left some stuff out. There's so much that's going on with her. I love it! Today she also fell pretty hard off of the fireplace. She's never really fallen off of it, and she's been climbing it for over a month now. If she does fall, it's only when she's trying to get down. But she was just sitting and playing, got excited, and boom. It was so sad. So I took her outside to distract her. That has always calmed her down...Thank you Brad. (Speaking of...got this link in an e-mail, just wanted to brag.)
She's taken to playing in her toy box. Doesn't bother me any, because the toys stay in it with her.
The other day Tim looked out into the backyard, and there were two black Lab dogs. Puppy and Briscoe were out there, so we were a little worried. But the dogs seemed safe, and Tim went out to see if they had collars/tags. They did, Maddie and Molly; and were from a mile away. So we called the owners and they came and got them. I guess the boys have girlfriends now.
One of the many things I am going to have to get on video...Aeryn dancing. I can't believe how much rhythm this kid has. I hope she continues loving to dance. I think it would be great to be able to tell her she was dancing before she was walking.
I also have more slides up.

2 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow. They grow so fast, don't they?! Doesn't it feel like you would miss it if you blinked?

We are so looking forward to having you guys out here and letting the girls actually play together now that they are mobile. I'm so excited! We should get their pictures done again!

Anonymous said...

You slide show pics are great. I am glad that puppy and brisco finally found girlfriends!!! Aeryn is so sweet in all the pictures, however, I really like the one where she is in the tub of toys!!! As far as don't blink because children grow up so fast, you are right, check out the lyrics to the song by Kenny Chesney "Don't Blink", it's a brand new song.
Thanks for sharing your stories and photos!
Eileen