Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Signing Time cont.

So here are the pictures. I know, finally. :-) I forgot to tell you that at the Signing Time booth I bought the music cds for the first two Baby Signing Time. One of her Signing Time dvds has a clip from Baby Signing Time, with this song Diaper Dance. Aeryn loves it, and does the dance, too cute! So I bought the cds so she could listen to it on her radio. It's all that's on. We actually just got our first Baby Signing Time dvds last month. I didn't think about getting them, because they cover what she already has learned from the regular Signing Time. But last month I had a post on my blog from a worker for Signing Time. And it was for a preview of the new Baby Signing Time volumes 3 and 4. We are definitely going to get the first two. Aeryn is in love with it! She prefers them to others. When we first watched it, there were some shots of Rachel sitting down, and she's always standing. Aeryn noticed right away. She said "Rachel," pointed to the screen, "Shoes." It's amazing at how creative the Signing Time videos are. All of the music is different. And the songs are pretty catchy, and really not annoying.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey Brooke, I just found your blog through Melisa's blog....it is so fun to be able to stay in touch this way! Your little baby is growing up so fast! She is ADORABLE....but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that! I also have a blog, but it's private....if you would like an invite...I guess the best way would be to e-mail Melisa for my e-mail....otherwise I'll just check in on you from time to time. It is great to see that all is well with your family...it's too bad we all don't live closer, but wonderful that we have a way to keep in touch!